What's not included?
The costs of the following services and activities will be put on the fees account as extras with the prior authority of parents:
*Chubb School Fees Insurance
- Books that remain the personal property of the pupil (library/textbooks that are lost may also be charged)
- Daily minibus services for day pupils
- Chubb School Fees Insurance* arranged by the school
- Individual music tuition/hire of musical instruments and LAMDA lessons
- Expenditure incurred by pupils in the Thrift Shop and 1885 (school cafe)
- The cost of participation in certain specialist sports e.g. judo and riding
- The costs, which are usually subsidised by the College, of special trips e.g. additional trips to the theatre.
- Contributions will also be required for residential trips.
covers the payment of school fees in the event of the unavoidable absence of a pupil from school owing to illness or accident, or the closure of the school in certain specific circumstances. The cost of the policy is automatically added to the school bill unless parents/guardians choose to opt out
Specialist & Bespoke Provision
(as arranged directly with parents)
Membership of the Dyslexia Support Centre: £1,350 per term
Membership of the International Study Centre: £1,350 per term
English as an Additional Language: £875 per term
- Individual Tuition with a teacher: £52 per hour
- Paired Tuition with a Teacher: £30.30 per hour
- Shared Tuition with a Teacher: £21.30 per hour
- Individual Learning Support Assistant: £30.30 per hour
- Shared Learning Support Assistant: £16 per hour