No Hidden Extras
School fees at Kent College are as inclusive as possible and extras are kept to a minimum.
The policy at Kent College is that the fees structure should be clear, straightforward and transparent, avoiding wherever possible the levying of additional charges.
What is included in our fees?
- Apple Macbook (for duration of school attendance)
- Activities which form part of the curriculum
- Books, textbooks and stationery
- Exam fees
- All meals (lunch only for day pupils)
- All trips (in support of curriculum)
- Costs associated when representing the school in designated sports fixtures
- Personal accident/possessions insurance
- Bedding and laundry (for boarders)
- Career Profiling with guidance for university and career progression
- Kent College Times school magazine
What's not included?
- Minibus Transportation to and from home (for day pupils)
- Optional items such as individual music tuition/instrument hire
- Contributions for residential trips
- The optional fees protection insurance
- Purchases from the 1885 (Tuck Shop)
- Purchases from the Thrift Shop
- School uniform
- Supper for day pupils (as required)