What is not included?
The costs of the following services and activities will be put on the fees account as extras with the prior authority of parents:
*School Fees Insurance
- Books that remain the personal property of the pupil (library/textbooks that are lost may also be charged)
- Daily minibus services for day pupils
- School Fees Insurance* arranged by the school
- Individual music tuition/hire of musical instruments and LAMDA lessons
- Expenditure incurred by pupils in the Thrift Shop and 1885 (school cafe)
- The cost of participation in certain specialist sports e.g. judo and riding
- The costs, which are usually subsidised by the College, of special trips e.g. additional trips to the theatre.
- Optional trips for boarders
- Contributions will also be required for residential trips.
covers the payment of school fees in the event of the unavoidable absence of a pupil from school owing to illness or accident, or the closure of the school in certain specific circumstances. The cost of the policy is automatically added to the school bill unless parents/guardians choose to opt out
Specialist & Bespoke Provision
(as arranged directly with parents)
Membership of the Dyslexia Support Centre: £1,350 per term
Membership of the International Study Centre: £1,350 per term
English as an Additional Language: £875 per term
1 or 2 Term Stay Supplement: £500
- Individual Tuition with a teacher: £52 per hour
- Paired Tuition with a Teacher: £30.30 per hour
- Shared Tuition with a Teacher: £21.30 per hour
- Individual Learning Support Assistant: £30.30 per hour
- Shared Learning Support Assistant: £16 per hour
Pupils wishing to take either a GCSE or A Levels in their home language where this is available can do so by accessing either group coaching sessions outside timetabled lessons for a £400 one off fee for languages with larger numbers or, for individual or very small numbers of students for a language, this is arranged on a bespoke basis by the Learning Strategies Coordinator and the fees calculated from the Individual Tuition rates.
Extended Day Offering
We can also offer an extended day, at both the Junior School and the Senior School, via our Breakfast and Supper Clubs. Please contact the School Office, at either location, for further information on this, including the fees involved.