WELCOME TO KENT COLLEGE SIXTH FORM
Welcome to the Sixth Form which represents the pinnacle of the Kent College experience. Here you will have the chance to explore your favourite subjects in greater depth and develop your intellectual curiosity.
As Sixth Formers you are also role models for the younger students and we ask you to help us to continue to build the exceptionally caring atmosphere at Kent College. We want you to be happy here, as your well-being is really important, so it is important to strike a balance between all of your activities.
Although a strong academic programme is at the heart of Sixth Form life we also expect students to play a major role in the co-curricular spheres of the School.
The Sixth Form presents numerous opportunities to take on leadership roles which will help to grow and develop your character and confidence. This means that you will flourish and be ready to make the transition to life beyond the School either at university or in the world of work when the time comes.
Mr Mark Turnbull
AT A GLANCE
- 210 sixth form students
- 60 clubs and activities
- Regularly in the top 10 IB schools in the UK
- 40 different nationalities
- Health and wellbeing support
- 72% of A Level students achieved a*b in the last 5 years
- Small size teaching groups
- Oxbridge, UK, and international university application preparation
- A Level courses
- Bespoke timetables
- Life skills coaching and visiting speakers
- Cambridge technical diploma & pre u courses
- Sixth form common room and study centre
- 30 boarding outings a year
- 98% students regularly go to their first university of choice
- 150 average student UCAS points. Equivalent to A* A A at A Level
- 47% average number of students who go to Russell Group universities
International university destinations include Bocconi in Milan, Esade in Barcelona, Madrid, University of Boston, and many more.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY